TotalPoll WordPress Poll Plugin
TotalPoll is a powerful WordPress poll plugin that lets you create and integrate polls easily.
It provides several options and features to give you complete control over the polls and
has been made significantly more accessible for you to use.
Do you need a survey system?
Do you need a contest system?
Do you need a rating system?
With TotalPoll, you can now create polls within 60 seconds! It’s user-friendly
With Totalpoll, you gain more engagement with an optimal viewing experience for your visitors. And
Search Engine Optimization is crucial for every website. Thus, TotalPoll makes polls
Do you need a “Welcome message” or “Thank you message”? We have got your back!
Collecting additional information from voters has never been that easy. With our five unique,
Regular vote tracking has been made easy. You can now track votes daily, weekly, and
TotalPoll was developed with performance in mind! It functions without a glitch with
Give your polls more attractive with text, image,
Total poll integrates your polls everywhere, like with a shortcode,
Traceback every vote with an informative log (status, IP, browser, and time) to
The ability of Totalpoll to reduce votes and results makes it easy for you to specify conditions
The extensibility of TotalPoll makes such extensions and templates
Are you planning to switch? You can quickly migrate from
TotalPoll is compatible with other plugins and technologies like
Please help us translate
TotalPoll into your language.
Enrich your polls with premium templates and extensions from the creators of TotalPoll.
Make your polls look compelling with customized templates.
Take TotalPoll’s functionality a step further with powerful extensions.
A regular simple poll with text choices. The fundamental variation of polls.
Debate / Opinion
Another variation of polls focuses on two choices only.
A dilemma is a poll of two unfavorable choices or alternatives.
A contest poll based on photo or image choices.
A contest poll based on videos (YouTube, Vimeo, and self-hosted) choices.
A contest poll based on audio track choices.
Similar to Twitter poll’s fancy design.
Similar to Facebook poll’s fancy design.
The knowledge base covers every aspect of
TotalPoll functionality provides step-by-step tutorials and guides to starting with TotalPoll in almost
Customer support is our most important priority. That’s why
~70% of reviews are about support quality. We take this responsibility very seriously.
Please don’t take our word for it. Hear what our 2,300+ customers say.
|Great app; it does everything I need. Quality customer support is very, very fast and very
|This is an excellent plugin with many features and clean code. The response to a support request
came so quickly that I thought it was an automated message, but It wasn’t.
|Very happy with this plugin and the author’s quick support! I bought the extras pack to get
additional features too!
|TotalPoll Pro has everything to make polls engaging and attractive. The best thing about the plugin is
it allows me to insert links in the poll answers. I’ve increased my affiliate sales by adding
affiliate links in poll answers. Thanks for making this fantastic plugin. I loved it.
|This is a great plugin; support was fast and precise when I needed help. I recommend this plugin to
everyone who needs an excellent customizable poll on the website!
- Made for WordPress using WordPress APIs.
- Easy installation.
- Easy poll creation process.
- One-click updates.
- User-friendly interface with a mobile-first approach.
- SEO-ready polls enriched with schema.org structured data.
- Unlimited polls, choices, designs, colors, layouts, and fonts with customization settings.
- Custom fields: text, text area, checkbox, dropdown selection menu with custom CSS classes and validations
(email, required, etc.).
- Mobile polls. Export and import any poll with WordPress’s built-in tool.
- It has detailed statistics and results.
- Logs with detailed information (time, IP, browser, etc.).
- Support for WordPress 3.8+.
- Support third-party plugins and technologies: WPML, Polylang, ACF, WP Super Cache, W3 Total Cache, Varnish,
HHVM, and Nginx.
- Support migration from WP-Polls and YOP poll WordPress polls plugins.
- Different limitations: Cookies, IP, user role, date and time, quota, etc.
- Easy integration with WordPress: Widget, shortcode, or direct link.
- RTL support.
- Polls archive.
- Cache compatibility (W3 Total Cache, Super Cache, Quick Cache, Fastest Cache, WP Rocket, WPEngine, ZenCache,
- AJAX-powered polls with fallback.
- Support and knowledge base directly from your WordPress dashboard.
- Create, edit, trash, and delete polls.
- Edit the poll title and question.
- List polls with shortcodes and total votes.
- Add choices.
- Order choices.
- Change choice visibility.
- Bulk insertion of choices.
- Edit and reset poll choices votes.
- Block re-votes by cookies with the possibility of setting a custom timeout.
- Block re-votes by IP with the possibility of setting a custom timeout, white-listing, and black-listing.
- Set membership exclusivity (only selected user roles can vote).
- Enable captcha (powered by reCaptcha).
- Set a quota.
- Set a start or end date or both.
- We are regenerating the poll’s unique ID to reset voters.
- Require voting before seeing the results (a blind poll).
- Set order criteria and direction (votes, alphabetically, ascendant, descendant, etc.).
- Hide results until reaching some criteria and replace them with custom content.
- Customize results fragments (votes, percentage).
- Set the number of minimum selected choices to vote.
- Set the number of top-selected choices to vote for.
- Enable pagination.
- Set order criteria and direction (votes, alphabetically, ascendant, descendant, etc.).
- Allow user submissions (other fields).
- Manage custom fields.
- Set the default value.
- Enable validations.
- Filled (required).
- Allowed or forbidden words.
- Regular expressions (regex).
- Set custom CSS classes for field input and label.
- Customize field template.
- Include in statistics.
- Change the poll’s template.
- Set default values.
- Reset to default values.
- Customize typography settings (font family, line height, size).
- Customize the template’s settings (colors, layouts, choices per row, etc.).
- Set welcome message (before voting).
- Set thank you message (after voting).
- Enable logs.
- View statistics.
- Choices votes.
- Votes over the last 30 days of activity.
- Votes over months.
- Votes over the years.
- Platforms (Operating systems).
- Custom fields.
- Print and download results.
- View logs.
- Other details.
- Download logs as CSV or HTML.
- Reset logs.
- View submissions.
- Download submissions as CSV or HTML.
- Reset submissions.
- Install extension.
- Uninstall extension.
- Activate extension.
- Edit extension.
- Install template.
- Uninstall template.
- Activate template.
- Edit template.
- View extensions and templates.
- Install or update extensions and templates directly from the store.
- Migrate from WP-Polls.
- Migrate from YOP Poll.
- Migrate from TotalPoll 2.x.
- Purge cache (Templates cached CSS).
- Import polls.
- Export polls.
- Activate TotalPoll with the Envato license key to receive updates directly on the WordPress dashboard.
Support / Help
- Search the knowledge base.
- Open a support ticket.
- Download debug and system information.
The all-new TotalPoll 4
- Bug fix: Choice visibility is now honored with the “Other” field.
- Improvement: Default template responsiveness.
- Bug fix: IP timeout not applied correctly
- Bug fix: When exporting logs/submissions, the date column is sometimes ignored.
- Bug fix: The filter validation list is always empty.
- Bug fix: Sometimes, regex validation fails.
- Bug fix: The username in the logs is empty.
- Improvement: Improved compatibility with ACF.
- Improvement: Purge cache now purge global cache for better results.
- New: Advanced options to control TotalPoll behavior.
- Language: Update Deutsch language.
- Language: Polish language (Thank you, Pavel!).
- Template: Adding shortcode support for the default template.
- Template: Improved Rainbow template.
- Fix Error when downloading custom field submissions.
- New: Filters (hooks) for the dashboard.
- REST API: Bug fix
- Improve overall performance
- New: Vietnamese language
- New: Norwegian language
- New: filters (hooks) for limitations
- New: filters (hooks) for fields
- Minor bug fixes and some sanity checks
- Bug fix: Blank Editor templates/extensions upload page.
- Bug fix: Editor issue when removing old choices.
- Bug fix: Results fragments aren’t honored in poll settings.
- Update to default template behavior when displaying videos.
- Bug fix: Asynchronous JS load issue fixed.
- Improve hooks (actions and filters).
- Fix a bug when re-ordering HTML fields.
- Add a minified version of the share-buttons.js file.
- Introduce the options page (reCaptcha, Asynchronous loading, and others
- Fix reported bugs
- Sharing feature as a plugin
- Implement image lightbox in the default template
- One-click vote
- Customize the above and below poll content for each step.
- Interface for changing expressions.
- Enable/disable voting with a direct link.
- Button to copy the direct link for every choice.
- Add how many visitors can vote from a single IP address
- Notifications via Email
- Extract the youtube thumbnail automatically from the URL
- Customize regex validation error message
- wpautop and do_shortcode for before and after screens
- Reset analytics
- Google Analytics integration
- Transition controller (none, fade, slide)
- Bug fix: HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR sometimes returns multiple IPs
- Bug fix: unique validation failure
- Bug fix: Spaces are removed from the user submission field
- Set div to label in the default template
- Reset submissions now remove unique fields values from the database
- Fix order by votes bug when rendering the default template
- Reset “unique validated” submissions.
- Merge duplicated user submissions automatically.
- The first implementation of REST API
- Fix a bug in custom field validations
- New hook (action): “totalpoll/actions/poll/vote” can be used for tracking successful vote
- Fix cookie timeout bug.
- Improve the available sizes dropdown.
- Fix a minor issue with the media contest template.
- Fix versus template bugs.
- Update the Chinese language file.
- Chinese and Swedish languages.
- Allow only one vote per member (user).
- Improve ACF compatibility.
- Fix the update notification bug.
- Fix a bug in the print & download results page.
- Update languages.
NOTICE: TotalPoll 2. x users must upgrade the current polls to
the new version.
- We are introducing the all-new TotalPoll 3.0.
- Intuitive interface.
- Migration from other polls WordPress plugin.
- Custom fields.
- Boosted performance.
- And much more. Read the product description.
- Fixed: some bugs.
- Fixed: performance issues.
- New: Latest poll widget.
- New: Random poll widget.
- New: Italian language. (Thank you Marco Rossi Paccani).
- New: Spanish language (Span and Peru). (Thank you PixelStudio Peru and Eduard Coromina).
- New: Portuguese language. (Thank you, Hugo Corenzan).
- New: Romanian language. (Thank you, Ron DuPoits).
- Improved: Choices saved across pagination.
- Fixed: extra check for add_query_arg security vulnerability.
- Fixed: some bugs in the default template.
- Fixed: Logs download (Date and encoding).
- Fixed: upload button is not working correctly.
- New: TotalPoll requires WordPress 3.5 or newer.
NOTICE: This release contains breaking changes; if you have a custom addon, please get in touch with us
updating to 2.5.
- fixed: Performance issues
- fixed: Logs save.
- Fixed: Widget registration.
- Fixed: Addons language files.
- Fixed: Design customizer – array to string conversion bug.
- New: WYSIWYG for HTML choices.
- New: Poll shortcode in polls listing.
- New: Brand new “cache compatibility” addon.
- New: Brand new “recaptcha” addon.
- New: IP timeout accepts a “0” value (for a permanent lock).
- fixed: upload button
- fixed: pagination button
- set: download logs bad headers
- fixed: records first line bug
- fixed: addon installation bug
- new: update choice addon (allow users to change their answers – Thank you, Joe. P –
- new: archive shortcode addon ( display polls archive where you want by using [tp-archive] shortcode! )
- new: export results addon ( export results of all polls ).
- fixed: image uploading bug.
- Selected: save as draft and auto-save bug.
- Deprecated: logs ( txt format ).
- New: logs (CSV export ).
- New: latest poll widget.
- New: image with the question.
- New: fixes common conflicts with themes.
- New: print results.
- Some bugs have been fixed.
- New language supported (Finnish).
- fixed: The user could see results even if “User must vote to see results” was enabled.
- New: Plaintext template.
- New: Results chart (meta box).
- Introducing the all-new TotalPoll 2.0
- improved: template system.
- Improved: integration.
- New: addons system.
- New: anti-cheating and limitations layers.
- New: customizer, presets, and preview.
- New: pagination.
- New: order by votes.
- New: compatibility with cache plugins.
- TotalPoll has been released.
TotalPoll Pro – Responsive WordPress Poll Plugin Details
|📝 Name||TotalPoll Pro – Responsive WordPress Poll Plugin|
|🔗 Website||Visit Website|