Version 1.0.1 – WordPress 5.x tested
Elementor Pro NOT required! Save $49
August 27 2021
- Updated slider demo
August 18 2021
- Updated live demo
Kitecx – Architecture & Interior Template Kit
Kitecx is an Architecture & Interior Elementor Template Kit. Kitecx Kit is a fully-featured Elementor Template Kit created especially for Real Estate, Interior Designer, Architecture and Furniture website. This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor.
Required Plugins :
- Elementor (Free)
- Themesflat Addons For Elementor
- ElementsKit Lite
Kit Key Features:
- No Coding Knowledge
- Fully with Elementor free version ( Elementor Pro is not required )
- Header & Footer Builder Included
- One Click Demo Import
- Unique and Modern Style.
- Super Clear and Clean Layout
- Awesome and Creative Design.
- Cross browser compatible
- Post Widget
- Carousel Slide Box ( Create sliders with anything )
- Ultra Responsive and Retina Ready
- Compatible with most WordPress theme
- Optimized for search engines
How to Install:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How to import Metforms and content blocks
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New, then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded, make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update
Setup Global Header and Footer in Header Footer & Blocks plugin
- Import the header and footer template
- Go to Appearance > Header Footer and click Add New button
- Give it a title and select Header, Display on Entire Site and click Publish
- Click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and select the header template to import and Update.
- Repeat for Footer
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.