Jannah has Content Marketing covered with fresh responsive designs, amazing new features, complete 1-click website demos & lifetime free updates.
3 Powerful Reasons to Chose Jannah
- More than a year in development by experienced web design company, TieLabs, the team behind the No 1 Selling News Theme Sahifa
- Real world features like ‘Select & Share’ native GIF Support and Web-based Push Notifications.
- Mobile Navigation for today’s modern devices PLUS powerhouse AJAX Mega Menus built in.
Online Publishing Reimagined for WordPress
Jannah takes a fresh look at the world of desktop publishing in today’s modern age of content marketing and flips it on its head with a stunning design, fresh layout options, modern sharing options and integration of most popular extensions for WordPress for maximum flexibility.
Responsive for Today’s Modern Devices
Of course, Jannah has a fully responsive design that not only adapts to all of today’s modern devices but responds to the most up to date mobile devices for swipeable content.
It also appears to think for you with intelligent menu features that adapt to the user’s device to ensure they have the best, most seamless experience possible while consuming your content.
Fully compatible with the Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) Project, so your content is mobile-optimized content and loads FAST, everywhere.
Jannah has the goods when it comes to SEO too, with Articles and Reviews Schema to support snippet views from longer articles.
Optimized with full support for the super popular Yoast SEO and Rank Math Plugins so you can get more visitors from Google and BING Search, plus HTML SEO support so Search engines can pick up ranking signals from specific HTML elements, as well as SEO Rich Snippet support for add-ons like Reviews, Ratings, and Photos.
High Performance, Blazing Speeds
Did someone say ‘Need for Speed?”
Jannah has taken speed up a notch with several advanced developments behind the scenes to give you truly blazing page load speeds and website performance in general.
- Lazy Load – Means images load when the user requires it.
- Minified Version for JS – works the same as jquery.js but is smaller in size for your production website.
- Minified CSS Resources – removes the spacing, indentation, newlines, and comments.
- Built-in Cache to reduce DB Queries.
- Compatabile with the popular cache plugin WP Super Cache.
The industry best practice forum software for WordPress by the creators of WordPress. This means you can rest assured you can easily setup discussion forums inside your WP site easily.
It’s easy to moderate, fast and clean and is managed from the one central account and features a One-Click install.
Go Dark, or keep it Light and fluffy – Jannah has you covered with easy to update Skins with Light, Dark and everything in between skins ready.
Almost 1,000 Font Options
Nothing to update or install, everything included under the hood.
Who doesn’t love a good GIF meme?
Fundamental to the success of large viral sites today, GIFs play a huge part in consumer content and you need to be able to support it natively, no messing around, no extensions or plugins needed.
Jannah supports GIF images natively for a superb end-user experience.
Go crazy with a custom layout!
Bordered, Fullwidth, Boxed, Masonry or straight up One Column. Layouts are the foundation of how your site is going to look and having a flexible system to move it around and see how it fits with your content is crucial.
Adding hotspots to your content so users can Jump-To a specific point in long-form content is a great way to aid navigation.
Ajax Mega Menus
A really hot menu is key with a large site filled with tons of top notch content. A good menu should entice users to stick around, look at other pages and feel like they know where they are at all times.
With our Ajax powered mega-menus leave no stone unturned with a dynamic range of exciting menu options that are sure to exceed your expectations.
Stand out from the crowd with a beautifully styled, customizable mobile navigation for your new site. Available off-canvas you can modify backgrounds to be Solid Color, Gradients or Images. Set the color and enable/disable Social Icons and the Search Form.
Select and Share
This is a really neat feature we know you are going to love. With Jannah and ‘Select and Share’, the end user is in control of the share function.
All they need to do is highlight the copy or key point they want to Share, and Jannah automatically recognizes this as the Social Media share function with a pop-up model that shows the sharing options you have enabled. Boom!
Build your email distribution list!
Everyone knows that your email list is your most powerful marketing tool in today’s environment, so Jannah has a complete integration with the industry standard tools including MailChimp and Feedburner.
Capture leads, build your list and the world is your oyster!
Parallax Effects & Video Backgrounds
A beautifully constructed Landing Page, Homepage or CTA should engage and motivate into action. A great way to do this is with a live feel – backgrounds that scroll with content or make use of a full page background for dramatic effect.
One Click Import with Demo Content
With over 20 fresh demo builds ready to roll out, and always more being developed, Jannah has a fully featured web design ready for you.
Find a demo that highlights your look and feels the best, then use our One-Click Demo Import feature to get your design setup nice and simple. From there you simply need to update with your own content and customize to your heart’s desire.
Dedicated Advertiser Space
What good is putting all this effort into a top-notch content marketing site, blog or news site without being able to monetize? Nu-uh, not on today’s web baby.
That’s why Jannah is not only optimized for WooCommerce for all of your eCommerce needs, but there are specific pre-defined spaces for Ads!
Reserve spots for partners or affiliates or sell a full page takeover to the highest bidder. With the most common ad block sizes built in all you need to do is copy your AdSense code over and bam! Jannah takes care of the rest.
Unique BuddyPress Design
Take it up a notch with a fully integrated social media community or network built in with a slick BuddyPress Design for that sticky user experience.
Built into the Jannah template so it looks just like the rest of your design, you can even choose to add Notifications into your menu for that real-time social feel that keeps users coming back for more.
20+ Pre-made Demos
Our demos are more than just a skin – with over 20 to chose from each demo is a fully functional website with Pages, Menu structures and Demo Content designed to take the hard workout of establishing your site.
Chose a demo and install with one-click simplicity, update with your own content then sit back and reap the rewards. With styles that include Automotive, Hotels, Pets, School, News, Sports, Video and Fashion we are sure you are going to find something you love.
Unlimited Header Styles
There’s nothing quite like a good Header. Jannah helps bring out the bold in you with complex layouts rooted in graphic design principles. Take your design to the next level with a myriad of different header styles that are limited only by your imagination.
Instagram is one of the most popular social media photo sharing websites today. Being able to integrate your website with your newsfeed of awesome content from Instagram is key to a successful news, blog, magazine or fashion website.
With Jannah’s Instagram widget you can select from different layouts to suit your needs, simply add your handle, select your style and tell Jannah where to place it, no coding required.
Amazing Page Builder
Jannah includes a built-in drag and drop page builder which helps you to customize your design in blocks and the simplicity of drag and drop.
Building unique layouts is definitely a hot design topic of recent years, recognizing this Jannah proudly offers a unique Page Builder built in. With stacks of cool blocks to get you started, you can add the power Ajax Filters and Pagination to your site for the ultimate in speed and user experience.
All from the familiarity of the WordPress Dashboard. How good is that?
Powerful & Easy to Use Theme Options
You are going to LOVE the TieLabs Theme Options panel in Jannah. So comprehensive yet simple to use you maintain full control over your design choices within a simple WordPress environment while making sophisticated changes with the ease of a click.
Styling, Typography, Share Buttons, Sidebars and so much more is all available to tinker with from the power of the Theme Options Panel in Jannah.
Fully prepared for translation to any language using po & mo files, also you can translate the theme easily via the built-in Translation panel.
Jannah is Fully Compatible With the WPML Multilingual Plugin so you can Create Multilingual Websites
Stunning Video Playlists
Building Video Playlists for users is a great way to reduce your Bounce Rate and keep visitors longer. It’s that simple and fully integrated into the backend of Jannah.
Rack em up and offer a beautifully fluid block with a scrolling list that is easy to access, intuitive to use and your users never have to leave your site again.
Animated Weather Widget
A gorgeous feature we are really proud of at TieLabs and unique to Jannah is our real-time Animated Weather Widget. Just like the familiar experience of a mobile experience, let your users set up a location and display real-time weather for the day and week ahead.
Web Push notifications allow your users to opt-in to timely updates from your website. Really give that compelling reason to stick around with Live Notifications! It’s another great feature built into Jannah that is going to have you squealing for me. This is a marketers dream!
Sometimes setting up your required Widgets is just a tedious necessity, which is why we took the tedium out of Jannah for you with a series of ready-to-go custom widgets, which we know are going to tick all of your boxes.
All styled to sit beautifully inside of the design you stipulate.
Select from 12 Social Counters, Social Widgets and Post Lists Widgets to create that irresistible homepage design you have been dreaming of.
- Social Counters – show all important Subscribers, Facebook Fans, Twitter Followers and more with Jannah’s built in Social Counter Widget
- Social Widgets – Subscribers, Instagram, SoundCloud, Flickr, Google+, Dribble, Facebook and much more to complete your digital ecosystem
- Post List Widgets – show Recent content, Most Viewed Content, Popular Posts and more with a specific widget fit for duty.
Advanced Ecommerce with WooCommerce Extended
Whether you need something complex with Smart Filters to help users dig deep into a huge catalog of fashion and accessories, or something simple that looks incredibly elegant on mobile, Jannah has you covered.
Designed and developed with WooCommerce at its heart so you can take full advantage of the complex extended functionality it offers, you can rest assured that every choice you make along the way is going to work perfectly, just as it was intended.
Build your shop with confidence and Jannah by your side.
- Gutenberg Support./li>
- AMP integration
- WooCommerce integration
- bbPress integration
- BuddyPress integration
- Multiple Skins
- Over 20+ demos
- One Click Demo Install
- Over 800+ Google Fonts
- Over 150+ FontFace Fonts
- Unlimited Footer Layouts
- Unlimited Headers Layouts
- Lifetime Free Updates
- Jump-To Content
- Multiple Content Layouts
- Mega Menus
- Amazing Page Builder
- Responsive Design
- 100% RTL Support: Arabic, Hebrew. Persian/Farsi, Urdu
- WPML Multilingual Plugin Compatible
- Built-in Translation Panel
- Animated Weather Widgets
- GIF Support
- Bundled Premium Plugins
- BuddyPress Design
- Instagram Widget
- Stunning Video Playlists
- Web Notifications
- Responsive Google AdSense
- Dark Skin
- Schema SEO Rich Snippet Microdata
- Sticky Navigation Menu
- Supports Multiple page post
- Custom Categories Logo, Colors and Background
- Sticky Sidebars
- Unlimited sidebar
- Breadcrumb Navigation
- Customizable OFF-canvas Mobile Navigation
- Ajax Live Search
- 45+ Pre-Defined Background Patterns
- Built In Custom Widgets
- Compatible with the most popular Cryptocurrency Plugins
Note: After updating, please Clear you blog cache if you use a plugin cache such as Wp Super Cache and clear the browser’s cache or hard reload the page ( for Win Ctrl+F5 or CMD+Shift+R on Macs), or simply try accessing the page with another browser that hasn’t yet cached the website.
5.4.7 – 2021-08-11
- UPDATED: WordPress 5.8.0 Compatibility. - NEW: Option in the theme options page > Advanced tab to restore the previous widgets settings screens and disables the block editor from managing widgets. - NEW: Add support for the WebP image format for the video's thumbnail auto-download feature. - Fixed: Page builder styling issues. - Fixed: Custom templates options issue in the post add/edit page. - Fixed: Auto-download Vimeo video's thumbnail issue. - Improvements and minor bug fixes.
5.4.6 – 2021-07-18
- Updated: Arqam Lite plugin. - Updated: TieLabs Instagram Plugin. - Improved: Auto disable the description and OG meta if the Rank Math SEO plugin is active. - Fixed: Direction of the next/prev posts arrows in the RTL version. - Fixed: LightBox issue with the JetPack Tiled galleries. - Improvements and minor bug fixes.
5.4.5 – 2021-06-10
- Improvements and minor bug fixes.
5.4.4 – 2021-05-30
- Fixes an XSS vulnerability in the Weather widget. - Improvements and minor bug fixes.
5.4.3 – 2021-05-08
- Improvements and minor bug fixes. - Updated: Jannah Optimization plugin.
5.4.2 – 2021-04-20
- Fix: Adblocker detection issue caused by version 5.4.1
5.4.1 – 2021-04-19
- Tweak: New PHP filters and actions. - Improved: the position of the "Sale" badge in the single WooCommerce product page on mobiles. - Fix: Custom Post content font size overrides the font size of the Advertisement title. - Fix: Below Posts ad space overlaps the checkout button in the WooCommerce checkout page. - Fix: The position of the remove product button in the RTL WooCommerce cart page. - Fix: Adblocker detection issue. - Fix: PHP 8.0 Warning notices. - Fix: Custom page templates options issue. - Fix: Disable Font Awesome option bug. - Fix: Optimize CSS delivery option bug while the Jannah AutoLoad posts plugin is active. - Updated: Taqyeem plugin. - Updated: Jannah Optimization plugin. - Updated: Jannah Auto Load Posts plugin - Improvements and minor bug fixes.
5.4.0 – 2021-02-24
- New: Option to set the speed of the breaking news section in the header. - New: Option to add codes in the head area of the AMP pages. - New: Option to add codes after the opening of the body tag of the AMP pages. - Improvements and minor bug fixes.
5.3.4 – 2021-02-14
- Improvements and minor bug fixes.
5.3.3 – 2021-02-10
- Improved: Contact Form 7 fields direction in the RTL version. - Improved: Share buttons size on the AMP pages. - Improved: Rounded style added for more elements. - Improved: Support for custom tags in the logo text mode. - Fixed: Target and Nofollow options bug in the Ad block. - Fixed: JS conflicts with the Ads Pro plugin in the theme options page. - Fixed: Total number of followers bug in the social counter widget. - Fixed: Bug in the Turkish translation files that cause a PHP warning message in the Install plugins page. - Fixed: Bug in the login widget caused by the JetPack plugin. - Improvements and minor bug fixes.
5.3.2 – 2021-01-19
- Improvements and minor bug fixes.
5.3.1 – 2021-01-16
- Improvements and minor bug fixes.
5.3.0 – 2021-01-14
- New: 114 Google Fonts. - New: Compatibility With PHP 8.0. - New: Styling Support for the new Woocommerce Gutenberg Blocks. - New: White Label custom icon support for the settings page in the admin bar. - New: Support the custom menu of posts and pages on mobile. - Fix: Page builder Loading issue if the website contains more than 1000 categories. - Fix: Gravity Forms issue while the LazyLoad option is active. - Updated: Jannah Optimization plugin. - Improvements and minor bug fixes.
5.2.1 – 2020-12-26
- Improvements and minor bug fixes.
5.2.0 – 2020-12-20
- New: New options to hide the above article, above Content, below Content, below article, and below comments Ads on mobiles. - New: Preload the main slider images on the homepage to reduce the LCP. - New: Preload the featured image on the single post page to reduce the LCP. - New: Option for WhatApp added in the social networks. - New: lazyLoad for the iframes. - Improved: Borders color for some elements on Dark skin mode. - Fixed: issue in the mega menu that could cause PHP notices. - Fixed: issue in the font settings that could cause PHP notices. - Fixed: Theme settings icon in the AMP pages. - Updated: Jannah Speed Optimization plugin to version 1.0.7. - And Improvements and minor bug fixes.
5.1.1 – 2020-12-10
- New: Option in the About widget to set an ALT text for the image. - UPDATED: WordPress 5.6.0 Compatibility. - Improved: Tables styling. - Improved: The Sticky logo in the Light/Dark modes. - Improved: Auto loaded posts padding. - Fix: In-posts links in the dark skin mode. - Fix: Loading icon bug on Firefox on Android. - Fix: Main nav styling bug. - Fix: The background of Post layout 8 in the dark skin mode. - Fix: Icon Picker backend bug. - Updated: Jannah Auto Load Posts plugin to version 1.1.1. - And Improvements and minor bug fixes.
5.1.0 – 2020-12-05
- New: 3 new inline article ad spaces. - Improved: Post content padding on mobiles. - Fix: Loading icon bug on Firefox on Android. - Fix: Main nav styling bug. - Updated: TieLabs Instagram Plugin to version 1.0.2. - And Improvements and minor bug fixes.
5.0.9 – 2020-11-21
- Updated: Arqam Lite plugin to version 1.0.8. - Updated: Jannah - Extensions Plugin to version 1.0.13 - Updated: Jannah Autoload Posts plugin to version 1.1.0. - Updated: TieLabs Instagram Plugin to version 1.0.1. - Tweak: Replaced bp_before_xprofile_cover_image_settings_parse_args filter with the new bp_before_members_cover_image_settings_parse_args filter. - Fix: Links color in the post content area. - Fix: Grid Slider width on mobiles. - Fix: Tabs height bug on Firefox on Android. - Fix: Styling bug in the Instagram widget. - Fix: Adblocker detection issue. - New: Option to auto load posts by tags. - Fix: Duplicated auto loaded posts bug. - And Improvements and minor bug fixes.
5.0.8 – 2020-11-14
- Improved: Tiktok items width on mobiles. - Improved: Co-Authors Plus plugin in the AMP pages. - Tweak: Add LightBox support for the WebP images. - Tweak: Removed pingback link meta from the header.php file. - Tweak: Rounded style added for more elements. - Fix: Adsense Ads height on mobiles. - Fix: Bug in the "Extend the background of the first section to cover the Header" option. - Fix: Color of the links in the post content area in the dark mode. - Fix: Primary button shortcode margins. - Fix: Styling issues on Firefox on Android. - Fix: Taqyeem hearts icons bug. - Fix: Custom content block conflict with the Elementor plugin. - Fix: Compact comments bug while the comments are closed. - Updated: Jannah Autoload Posts plugin. - And Improvements and minor bug fixes.
5.0.7 – 2020-09-13
- Improvements and minor bug fixes.
5.0.6 – 2020-09-13
- Fix: Review score position in the grid sliders. - Fix: RTL widget paginations arrows direction. - Fix: The width of the slider changes after loading the slider. - Fix: The featured image width in the default Taqyeem widgets. - Fix: Icon picker modal location on the RTL websites. - Fix: Logo size bug. - Fix: AdBlocker Detector issue on some browsers. - Fix: Number translations issue in the Ajax loaded content. - Fix: Logo size issue in the Sticky menu if the retina version is not set. - Fix: Inline related posts issue. - Fix: Size of the audio and video player in the AMP pages. - Fix: Pagination arrows issue in the German translation. - Fix: Auto Load Type option bug in the new Auto Load Posts feature. - Tweak: New beta method to reduce the CLS caused by Google Ads. - Tweak: New Method to generate the Critical CSS code to avoid conflicts with CDN services. - Tweak: Hide the Instagram notice above the footer if the feature is active but the new plugin is not installed. - Tweak: Nofollow rel. added to the share buttons. - Tweak: Rounded style added for more elements. - Tweak: New PHP filter to disable the theme-color meta. - Tweak: New PHP filter to modify the preload meta for fonts. - Tweak: New PHP filter to modify the preload meta for logos. - Tweak: New PHP filter to modify the preload DNS-prefetch meta. - updated: Jannah Optimization plugin. - Updated: Jannah AutoLoad Next Posts plugin.
5.0.5 – 2020-09-03
- Fix: Logo size bug. - Improvements and minor bug fixes.
5.0.4 – 2020-09-02
- Added: 4 New Languages, Hungarian (Magyar), Portuguese (Português), German (Deutsch), Argentina (Español de Argentina). - Updated: Arabic, Persian, Turkish, French, and Portuguese languages. - Improved: The rounded style for more elements. - Fix: Logo size issue on Chrome. - Fix: Empty space below the header in Post Layout 8. - Fix: Facebook Messenger share bug on the desktop. - Fix: Co-authors plus - Guests avatar bug in the posts list widget. - Improvements and minor bug fixes.
5.0.3 – 2020-08-31
- Updated: Jannah AutoLoad Posts plugin. - Improved: The rounded style for some elements. - Fix: Block Load more button bug. - Fix: Missing the Dashboard link in the Admin Bar. - Fix: Live Search on mobiles bug. - Fix: Search form styling issue on some Android devices. - Improvements and minor bug fixes.
5.0.2 – 2020-08-30
- Improved: Steam brand color. - Improved: Added custom CSS classes to the logo images. - Fix; Bug in the TGMPA plugin that prevents installing the bundled plugins on some servers. - Fix: Media Overlay option bug in the Posts List widget. - Fix: Site header issue if the visitor uses an Adblocker. - Fix: Responsive videos in the homepage and archives. - Fix: Incorrect logo size bug. - Improvements and minor bug fixes.
5.0.1 – 2020-08-30
- Improvements and minor bug fixes.
5.0.0 – 2020-08-29
- New: Auto Load next posts. - New: Front-end Day/Night mode switcher. - New: Options to set custom logo for the Day/Night mode. - New: Night mode option for the theme options page. - New: Rounded Blocks Layout. - New: 3 Ajax Pagination styles for the Posts List Widget. - New: Next and Prev Ajax pagination for blocks - New: Column layout for Post meta in the single post page. - New: Sticky floating share buttons. - New: Option to display the share buttons on the right side. - New: Pill share buttons style. - New: Skew share buttons style. - New: circle share buttons style. - New: Facebook Messenger share button. - New: Line Share Button. - New: Option to display the share buttons on the standard pages. - New: Inline related posts. - New: Option to disable the inline related posts on mobiles. - New: Custom Background option for blocks - New: Option to show the total followers number in the social counters widget. - New: Snapchat widget. - New: Font Awesome 5.0. - New: Option to disable the Font Awesome if you don't use it. - New: New TikTok Widget. - New: New TikTok section above the footer. - New: New Instagram plugin. - New: One-click to connect your Instagram account, no need to enter a manual API key. - New: Now you can show up to 18 images in the Instagram widget. - New: 2 styles for the Instagram feed section above the footer. - New: Modern colorful design for the Instagram widget. - New: Now the visitors can show the weather in their location. - New: Option to set an image as a background for the Weather widget. - New: Option to set a gradient background for the Weather widget. - New: Option to stretch the header. - New: Header Layout #4. - New: Option to set the logo full-width. - New: Option to set a gradient background for the Header. - New: Option to set a gradient background for the Main Navigation. - New: Option to use icons instead of text in the tabs widget titles. - New: Auto download and assign Youtube/Vimeo video's thumbnail as a featured image. - New: White Label, Option to change the Theme Name in the dashboard. - New: White Label - Option to change the Theme Logo on the theme options page. - New: White Label - Option to change the theme icon in the dashboard. - New: White Label - Option to disable Help Links the theme options page. - New: White Label - Option to disable Knowledge Base Beacon in the theme options page. - New: Option to allow the advanced settings in the post edit page for the admins only. - New: 3 block-head styles. - New: Compact comments section. - New: Option to set a custom title for the compact comments section. - New: Option to set a default featured image for posts. - New: Left position image style for the posts list widget. - New: Option to set custom posts order for categories. - New: Account name in the BuddyPress profile page. - New: Option to display the Last Updated date in the single post page - New: Option to disable all ads on a specific post or page. - New: Option to set stretched sections. - New: PHP 7.4 support. - New: Option to set the width and Height of images Ads to reduce CLS. - New: If there is no primary category use the Yoast SEO primary category if the post has one. - New: Steam Social account option. - New: TikTok Social account option. - New: Option to add text beside the login icon in the header. - New: Option to change the color of the footer widget head. - New: Add media button is now available in the custom content block editor. - New: Option to set typography of the comments section. - New: Primary site color option in the buttons shortcode. - New: Option to change the main color of the widget titles. - New: style for the tags below the post. - New: bbPress The Options page supports the custom panel support. - New: Option to disable featured image on pages. - New: Below comments ad space. - New: Option to set a global custom width for the sidebar column. - New: Option to set the featured image crop position of the sliders. - New: Option to set the featured image crop position for a specific slider in the page builder. - New: Option to show the Breadcrumbs on the pages built by the page builder. - New: Option to set custom text for the read-more button in blocks. - New: Option to set custom text for the read-more button in archive pages. - New: Option to disable the read-more button on the archive pages. - New: Option to disable post excerpts on the archive pages. - New: Typography option to set letter spacing. - New: Typography options for the 404-page texts. - New: Option to set a title for sliders in the page builder. - New: Option to display the sidebar above the content on mobiles. - New: Option to set the location of the search form in the mobile menu. - New: Option to set the location of the mobile menu, right or left. - New: Option to set the logo width size on mobile. - New: Modern mobile search form design - New: Mobile Header Design. - New: Option to set gradient background for the mobile header - New: 7 new icon options for the mobile menu icon. - New: Option to show the cart icon in the mobile header. - New: Option to show the search icon in the mobile header. - New: Option to show the BuddyPress notifications icon in the mobile header. - New: Option to show light/dark switcher icon in the mobile header. - New: Option to show mobile header icons in a separate row. - New: Live search on mobile. - New: AMP option to hide the post's author name. - New: AMP option to hide the post's date. - New: AMP menu. - New: Option to set the Amp menu position. - New: Option to set the AMP menu skin, Dark/Light. - New: Option to display an image on the 404-page. - New: Option to enable/disable the search form in the 404-page. - New: Option to enable/disable the menu the 404-page. - New: Option in the Translation panel to translate numbers. - New: Search form in the search results page. - New: Option to inline the custom CSS code of the page builder/ - New: Small custom font icon contains all the icons used by the theme, now you can disable the Font Awesome completely if you want. - New: Smaller JS files. - New: Support native Images LazyLoad. - New: easy-to-use icons selector modal without pagination. - New: Co-authors plus plugin, Show the custom uploaded avatar of the guests users. - New: Option to et custom padding for sections in the page builder. - New: GitHub, SoundCloud, Medium, Twitch, Snapchat, Steam and TikTok for authors. - Updated: Youtube icon. - Updated: Facebook icon. - Updated: Facebook brand colors. - Improved: Go to top button. - Improved: Weather Widget Style. - Improved: Sub-menus styles and spacing. - Improved: Spaces between the grids in the Grid sliders. - Improved: Admin page loading time. - Improved: Search form style in the Header Layout #3. - Improved: iOS input fields. - Improved: Organized typography section. - Improved: Social Counter styles. - Improved: Reading time method. - Improved: Lightbox WebP support. - Improved: Update bundled plugins notice only appear when the plugin is active. - Improved: Load slick slider JS file when it needed only. - Improved: Buttons styles - Improved: Post show more button on mobile. - Improved: 404-page style - Improved: Ajax requests speed. - Improved: Live search design. - Improved: Login popup design. - Fixed: duplicated // in the header search. - Fixed: Video playlist issue when the video title contains emojis. - Fixed: SSL import demos issue - Fixed: Title issue in the slider if it contains HTML tags. - Fixed: Sticky logo bug. - And Improvements and minor bug fixes.
4.7.2 – 2020-07-26
- Fixed: Section sidebar option bug in the page builder. - Fixed: Blocks layout option bug in the page builder. - Some improvements to prepare theme options for the next coming big update Jannah 5.0. - Improvements and minor bug fixes.
4.7.1 – 2020-07-18
- UPDATED: WordPress 5.5.0 Compatibility.
4.7.0 – 2020-07-06
- Improvements and minor bug fixes.
4.6.6 – 2020-05-10
- Improved: Author bio alignment on mobiles in the full-width pages. - Fix: WooCommerce pagination styling in the dark skin mode. - Fix: Images Lightbox while JetPack Photon module is active. - Fix: Co-Authors Plus missing guests b
4.6.5 – 2020-04-25
- Improvements and minor bug fixes.
4.6.4 – 2020-04-16
- NEW: Compatibility with WPCOVID-19 plugin https://wpcovid19.com/. - Tweak: Reduced the updating time rate for the weather widget. - Fix: Structure data option bug in the category settings page. - And Improvements and minor bug fixes.
4.6.3 – 2020-04-05
- NEW: Compatibility with the latest version of WordPress. - NEW: Compatibility with the latest version of WooCommerce. - Tweak: Nofollow added to all social network links. - Tweak: Warning notice if the YouTube API key has not been set. - Fix: Sticky video position. - Fix: Masonry pages styling issue. - Fix: WooCommerce pagination styling issue. - Fix: Content Slideshow RTL bug. - Fix: PHP Warning notices. - Fix: Scrolling block issue with jQuery 3.0. - Fix: Demo import bug. - Fix: Typography settings bug when the Jannah optimization plugin is active. - And Improvements and minor bug fixes.
4.6.2 – 2020-01-23
- Improvements and minor bug fixes.
4.6.1 – 2020-01-22
- Tweak: Improved built-in knowledge base search panel. - Tweak: Allow the child theme to override all functions located in the functions/post-functions.php file. - Tweak: Hide Instagram image likes number if it is not available. - Tweak: New Dev. filter to manage Header, footer, body, and Ad codes. - Fix: Issue in the Lightbox prevents it from opening videos. - Fix: Single quote issue in the new category footer description section. - Fix: Tweet link bug in the Twitter widget. - Fix: Category Label in the Masonry pages. - Improvements and minor bug fixes.
4.6.0 – 2020-01-14
- New: Option to show custom content at the end of each category page. - Tweak: Theme options page style improvements. - Tweak: In-post images alignment improvements on mobiles. - Tweak: Gallery Block Editor margins improvements. - Tweak: BuddyPress Registration page styling improvements. - Tweak: Improvements in handling errors in the theme verification process. - Fix: WooCommerce tabs height bug on mobiles. - Fix: WooCommerce lazy load bug for images in the product slider. - Fix: SVG logo height bug on Firefox. - Improvements and minor bug fixes.
4.5.2 – 2019-12-22
- Tweak: Improved links color in the comments section. - Fix: JS error in the single.js file. - Improvements and minor bug fixes.
4.5.1 – 2019-12-18
- Tweak: Improved how the child themes override the parent theme files. - Tweak: Update the WPML XML file with more theme options fields. - Tweak: Improved SEO heading order. - Fix: Issue with the standalone Gutenberg Plugin. - Tweak: Load the AMP-AD script file in the AMP pages. - Tweak: Compatibility with the latest version of the Taqyeem plugin. - Improvements and minor bug fixes.
UPDATE 4.5.0 / 05 Dec 2019
- New: All main posts titles in the landing pages and archives converted to the h2 tag to improve SEO. - New: Custom CSS section for the AMP pages. - New: Now you can translate AMP texts from the theme translations panel. - Fix: Related posts styling issue in the one-column layout. - Fix: RTL Import demos page styling issue. - Tweak: Improved Youzer Plugin elements styling. - Improvements and minor bug fixes.
UPDATE 4.4.1 / 01 Dec 2019
= 4.4.1 - 2019-12-01 = - Fix: Sidebar position bug when JetPack comments modeule is active. - Tweak: Improved import/export method for the theme settings. - Improvements and minor bug fixes.
UPDATE 4.4.0 / 28 Nov 2019
- Fix: RTL Mobile menu icon position bug. - Fix: Story Index position bug. - Fix: Megamenu conflict with some plugin. - Fix: Comments section Styling conflict with the JetPack plugin. - Fix: Add a fallback for the video module to load the video even if the API is down. - Fix: Newsletter widget saving icon option bug. - Fix: Don't duplicate option bug with widgets. - Tweak: Display the Total price including the tax in the mini cart in the header. - Tweak: Improved WooCommerce product description and short description areas styling. - Tweak: Improved the position of the go to top button on mobiles. - Tweak: Improved input fields to match the new WordPress 5.3.0 backend styling. - Tweak: New Developers' filters and actions. - Improvements and minor bug fixes.
UPDATE 4.3.0 / 04 Nov 2019
- New: 2 Ad spaces on the category page. - Fix: Live Search option in the Compact search. - Fix: Conflict with some plugins that us an old version of the Mobile_Detect library. - Fix: Bug in Sharing posts that contain special characters in the title. - And Improvements and minor bug fixes.
UPDATE 4.2.0 / 26 Oct 2019
- Fix: Videos width bug in the posts. - Fix: Header, footer, and sidebar are hiding when a minification plugin is active. - Fix: Lightbox galleries bug in the homepage builder. - Fix: Instagram lazy load bug on mobiles. - Fix: Content Index bug. - Fix: Responsive videos bug. - Fix: Post title and image bug in the AMP structure data. - Fix: Logo bug in the AMP structure data. - Fix: Appearance of the current post in the AMP related posts. - Fix: Posts Lists widgets bug in the single post page. - Fix: JetPack post views bug. - Fix: Exclude current post option in the Posts List widget. - Fix: Bug in Sharing posts that contain # in the title on Twitter. - Tweak: Improved the comments styling when the avatar is disabled. - Tweak: Responsive videos now support youtube-nocookie.com. - Improvements and minor bug fixes.
UPDATE 4.1.1 / 21 Oct 2019
- Fix: Sticky Mobile share button bug. - Fix: Missing the Import Demos page bug. - Fix: Taqyeem Products structure data bug.
UPDATE 4.1.0 / 20 Oct 2019
- New: Two Ad spaces in the AMP pages. - Fix: Alignment of the Codes sections in the single post edit page. - Fix: Lightbox close button bug. - Fix: WooCommerce import products page bug. - Fix: AMP related Posts. - Fix: Saving Widgets settings bug. - Improvements and minor bug fixes.
UPDATE 4.0.4 / 15 Oct 2019
- Fix: Select and Share feature bug. - Fix: Ajax pagination bug in the archives pages. - Fix: PHP notice in the page builder blocks. - Fix: Missing file URL error while theme auto-update. - Fix: Page builder scrolling bug on iPad. - Fix: Megamenu caching issue. - Fix: Appearance of the category label in the Ajax loaded posts in the category pages. - Fix: Add Notice above the Video Player if the YouTube API returns errors. - Fix: Author description translation bug with the WPML plugin. - Fix: Posts List widget saving options bug. - Fix: Post title sharing issue if it contains single or double Quotation marks. - Improvements and minor bug fixes.
UPDATE 4.0.3 / 29 Sep 2019
- Fix: Send to friend share button bug on Chrome. - Fix: Instagram Counter issue, you need to update the Arqam Lite Plugin and set the Access token in the plugin's Settings page. - Improvements and minor bug fixes.
UPDATE 4.0.2 / 26 Sep 2019
- Fix: Weather appearance bug in the Header. - Fix: Missing the Author name WPML translation. - Fix: Polylang XML file bug. - Fix: Horizontal Tabs shortcode bug. - And Improvements and minor bug fixes.
UPDATE 4.0.1 / 24 Sep 2019
= 4.0.1 - 2019-09-24 = - Fix: BuddyPress Grid Layout bug. - Fix: Subtitle bug in the AMP posts. - Fix: Ajax requests bug. - Fix: WhatsApp share button bug. - Fix: .alignwide and .alignfull margin for images in Gutenberg. - Fix: Custom Styles and typography on the homepage. - And Improvements and minor bug fixes.
UPDATE 4.0.0 / 24 Sep 2019
UPDATE 3.2.0 / 20 Jan 2019
- New: Option to disable the Read Next slider on posts individually. - New: Small Featured image layout in the archives. - FIXED: WordPress Gallery block Lightbox bug. - FIXED: Standard Post icon bug. - FIXED: Post Custom CSS code option saving bug. - FIXED: Masonry and Authors page templates options with the Gutenberg bug. - FIXED: Custom content block editor buttons. - FIXED: Post Views conflict with the Wp Fastest Cache plugin. - Improved: appearance of the Taqyeem review box in the WooCommerce pages. - Improved: paragraphs and lists styles in the products pages. - Improved: Added noopener to all the _blank links. - Improved: Exclude current post option now works with the JetPack plugin. - And Improvements and minor bug fixes
UPDATE 3.1.1 / 11 DEC 2018
- FIXED: Post order option in Block 8. - FIXED: PHP Warning notices with some plugins. - FIXED: Non-Formatting HTML in the post editor for the Editor role. - And Improvements and minor bug fixes
UPDATE 3.1.0 / 07 DEC 2018
- IMPROVED: Hide the comments meta icon if the comments are closed on the post and the post doesn't have any comments. - IMPROVED: AMP child theme Templates override. - IMPROVED: Add support for the pages in the live search if it is not excluded in the search settings in the theme options. - IMPROVED: BuddyPress elements styling. - FIXED: WooCommerce Featured Images lazy load bug. - FIXED: TieLabs Builder button bug with Gutenberg. - FIXED: Subtitle section bug with Gutenberg. - FIXED: Read Next title RTL position bug. - FIXED: Story Index custom color bug. - FIXED: Conflict with the front-end builders such as Thrive Leads and Elementor - And Improvements and minor bug fixes.
UPDATE 3.0.4 / 25 Oct 2018
- Improvements and minor bug fixes.
UPDATE 3.0.3 / 24 Oct 2018
- Improvements and minor bug fixes.
UPDATE 3.0.2 / 05 Oct 2018
- Improvements and minor bug fixes.
UPDATE 3.0.1 / 29 Sep 2018
- FIXED: Slider 18 RTL bug. - FIXED: Post sub title html codes bug. - FIXED: Classic Editor text bug. - FIXED: Push Notifications send section bug. - And Improvements and minor bug fixes.
UPDATE 3.0.0 / 27 Sep 2018
- NEW: Fitness Demo https://jannah.tielabs.com/fitness/ - NEW: Salad Dash Demo https://jannah.tielabs.com/salad-dash/ - NEW: Compatibility with the latest version of the BuddyPress plugin. - NEW: Compatibility with the latest version of the AMP plugin. - NEW: Compatibility with the new Gutenberg builder to create posts. - New: 2 Sliders Layouts. - New: Options to upload your custom fonts directly from the options page. - New: Block Layout - Classic blog layout with a small thumbnail. - NEW: Option to disable the Built-in Mega Menus feature to use a third party plugin. - NEW: Post Views increment support in AMP Pages. - NEW: Now you can set custom options for the BuddyPress Registration page. - NEW: Article inline Ads. - NEW: Current Weather state description is now available for translation in the theme panel. - NEW: Option to set a custom URL for the logos. - NEW: Options to set custom Sidebar settings for posts inside a certain category. - NEW: Use primary-color in any custom CSS section and it will be replaced with the current primary color. - NEW: Read Next section in the single post page with 2 styles. - NEW: Related Posts section with featured images in the AMP pages. - NEW: Option to set the number of posts in the related posts section. - NEW: Option to Show/Hide the Categories and Tags in the AMP pages. - NEW: Option to Show/Hide the Log in icon in the mobile menu. - NEW: Option to Show/Hide the Cart icon in the mobile menu. - NEW: Option to Show/Hide the BuddyPress notification icon in the mobile menu. - NEW: Option to disable specific tabs in the tabs widget. - NEW: Option to set a custom mobile menu. - NEW: Option to set a scheme type for the posts in a specific category. - NEW: Option to disable the black gradient overlay from the sliders. - NEW: Smart Sticky Header is now supported on mobile. - NEW: Typography Options for the posts title in the theme's widgets. - NEW: Typography Options for the page builder sections titles. - NEW: Turkish, Portuguese (Brazil) French and Spanish translations have been added. - NEW: Option to set a custom background color for the mobile header. - IMPROVED: Twitter Share Button. - IMPROVED: Mega menu filters now display only the first level of child categories. - IMPROVED: Text Transformation settings for some elements. - IMPROVED: The primary category label is now hidden by default in the category pages. - UPDATED: ARQAM Lite plugin. - UPDATED: Taqyeem plugin. - UPDATED: Jannah Extensions plugin. - FIXED: Facebook counter bug. - FIXED: Tabs Shortcode Styling bug. - FIXED: Excluding posts from the sliders bug. - FIXED: Custom Footer Padding option bug. - FIXED: Post views issue with the custom post types. - FIXED: Warning message when updating the main menu. - FIXED: Bug prevents the Post views option to appear in the post edit page. - FIXED: Duplication entry bug in Taqyeem. - And Improvements and minor bug fixes.
Special Thanks to our talented friend Mahmoud Baghagho Who designed the Early concept and PSD files of the Main Demo.