DirectoryPRO – WordPress Directory Theme
DirectoryPRO WordPress Theme is a full redesign of our Directory+ WordPress theme with lot of new features. Feel free to click through the demo to see what is possible. Theme works perfectly with OpenStreetMap and is translated into over 28 languages. Theme powers thousands of directory websites world wide. Have a look at our website to check out case studies with our customers.
Best Directory WordPress Theme 2020
First version of our Directory WordPress theme was released in January 2013 as an absolutely unique theme concept, first time ever on themeforest. You’re able to easily set up an online directory portal listing categorized items of any type – companies, shops, websites and so on. We’ve spent quite a long time developing the theme as many things were changed several times to make it right.
WordPress Directory Theme was continuously updated with new features, it was getting better and better. Over the two years Directory WordPress theme received almost 100 free updates, which is remarkable.
In the beginning of 2015 we started working on new Directory WordPress theme update. We made a list of our customer requirements and new theme was born. This brand new Directory WordPress theme is coming to all our existing Directory customers free of charge.
Extension plugins are not included in the Directory WordPress theme package. Yes – theme and plugins do cost more that a generic multi-purpose theme, but you’re not buying just a WordPress Directory theme, you’re buying yourself a fully working and proven online directory business.
Best Directory WordPress theme features for 2020
There are new useful layout options:
- Half Layout – ideal for category and search pages with rich map
- Fullwidth Collapsed Layout – saves vertical space
- Standard Fullwidth Layout – long time classic, everything in its place
You’re able to set up many different headers per any page:
Each Directory listing detail page can have in the header one of the following:
- Standard OpenStreetMap / Standard Google map
- 3D Google map
- Street view
- Business view
- Static image
- No image
Absolutely unique features of Directory WordPress theme:
- Fully Responsive Design
- Drag&Drop Page Builder
- Over 30 elements to build your website
- Google Fonts
- Mega Menu
- Sidebar Manager
- SEO Tools
- Google Rich Snippets
- Geolocation support in km and miles
- Frontend registration for guests
- Guests can administer their own listings
- Ability to get pointer on the map from address
- Administrator can define packages and set the price
- Wide / Narrow layout style
- Advertising spaces
- Contact form on listing detail page
- Listing by location or category
- Featured items
- Listing sorting
- You can easily Backup all your data and admin settings
- Many portfolio layouts that can be used on any page.
- Widgets ready sidebar & footer
- Image & Template caching for better performance
- Google Analytics & Google Maps integration
- Custom CSS field for your own styles
- Automatic theme updates
- Theme is built on our robust MVC framework that means that HTML design is completely separated from other PHP. Making updates cannot be easier.
- And many more…
Google Maps API limits
There is no issue using Google Maps on directory sites unless number of map loads is not higher than 25000 a day. If number of calls to Google is higher, you need to purchase Google maps for Business license. Please check the following url for more details.
Or you can switch with a single click to OpenStreetMap which is the best free alternative.
Note: Images used on our demo sites are proprietary images and are not included in the theme package.
White, grey, black, light blue, dark blue, light green, purple, gold and yellow. Hotel & hospitality, restaurant, real estate, marketing company, blog, cms, portfolio website, software & computer sales, information technology, travel & tourism, solicitors, car business, music industry, food & drinks, human resources and personal relations organizations, school, university and college websites, science, magazine & community websites, blog.