Important: AI Assistant for Elementor employs the GPT generative text API from OpenAI, which is a paid service. You will be responsible for the associated costs based on your usage. For more information on pricing, please visit the OpenAI pricing page.
WordPress 6.2 Compatible. Last Submitted Update on: 29 April 2023 | version 1.6.1 – Change Log
Plenty of Screenshots below. Plugin now a featured item on CodeCanyon!
An AI-powered content generator addon for Elementor that utilizes the OpenAI API to create high-quality, unique content along with AI images that go with the content. This tool utilizes the same technology that powers Chat GPT to generate written content as well as images that are tailored to your specific needs and goals.
AI Assistant for Elementor is your ONE-STOP SOLUTION to SEAMLESSLY generating AI content and images within the Elementor editor by utilizing the AI enabled NATIVE widgets of Elementor like Text Editor, Heading, Image, Heading, HTML, Code addons – addons that you are already familiar with and use every day to create pages/posts.
With this tool, you can easily create compelling and engaging content for your website, blog, or other digital platforms. Whether you are a blogger, marketer, or business owner, this content and image generator can help you save time and effort while creating high-quality content that resonates with your target audience.
Upon activating the plugin, please navigate to the settings panel located at Settings -> Elementor AI Assistant in WP Admin and input the Open AI secret key.
Once the required API settings are provided, proceed to create a page and edit it using Elementor. Upon plugin activation, you should find the native Text Editor, Heading, Image, HTML and Code Highlight addons part of Elementor plugin now AI enabled. You may then proceed to utilize these AI enhanced versions of native addons by dragging and dropping it to generate new content or rewrite existing content.
1. Text Editor addon lets you leverage AI to generate text as well as images based on your desired prompt, keywords, writing style, writing tone, and language. The images are generated based on your prompt, the image style and size chosen by you.
2. Generate AI Image inside the native Image widget of Elementor.. The plugin enhances the native Image widget to provide prompt, image style and image size parameters for generation of AI images by connecting to OpenAI DALL-E AI system. The image generated is stored in the WP media library automatically.
3. Generate one or more headlines in the Heading widget of Elementor. You can ask AI to generate as many headlines as you want by providing the prompt for headline in the ‘AI Headline Generation’ section of the Heading widget. You can choose the keywords as well as language for the headlines to be generated.
4. Generate HTML page or page sections in the HTML widget of Elementor. You can ask AI to generate HTML pages or page sections as per the instructions provided by you in the prompt field under ‘AI HTML Generation’ section of the native HTML widget of Elementor. You can provide detailed instructions for the source HTML you want to generate, along with keywords and language.
5. Generate source code in a programming language in the Code Highlight widget part of Elementor PRO. The OpenAI AI engine can generate source code for you in a programming language of your choice. This is very useful if you run a blog on programming or plan or create tutorial websites.
Settings Panel for entering OpenAI API Key
AI Enhanced native addons in Elementor widgets panel
The native Text Editor widget with AI tools – prompt for content, keywords and image prompt
Generating content by providing prompt information and by hitting Generate button. The preview window for AI generated text and image
The Settings tab with Content Parameters like Language, Writing Style and Writing Tone
The Settings tab with Image Generation parameters like Image Style and Image Size
The Settings tab with OpenAI Model Parameters to tweak prior to content generation (these settings are part of ALL the AI enhanced widgets that generate text or code)
Rewrite existing content by providing suitable instructions in the prompt
Enhanced native Image widget of Elementor with AI Image Generation options. The image can be resized by utilizing the Custom Size option part of Image Size option provided by the native widget.
Preview of AI Image generated within native Elementor Image widget
Plenty of styling options available for generated images within the native Elementor Image widget
Utilizing UI to generate multiple headlines with native Elementor Heading widget
Utilizing UI to generate HTML pages or page sections with native Elementor HTML widget
Utilizing UI to generate source code with native Elementor Code Highlight widget of Elementor PRO
Preview of source code generated in your desired programming language by utilizing AI enhanced native Elementor Code Highlight widget of Elementor PRO
Added - Hebrew language option for content and headline generation
Added - Support for GPT-4 models (currently on waitlist) for content and code generation Deprecated - The codex models which are being replaced by gpt-3.5-turbo and GPT-4 models Tweak - Prompts for content and headline generation
Added - The new chat model gpt-3.5-turbo for content as well as code generation. You can now choose a model that comes at 1/10th the cost of the default model text-davinci-003 but equally capable.
Added - Ukrainian, Swedish, Hungarian and Greek language option for content and headline generation
Added - Farsi/Persian language translation files for the plugin. Thanks to one of our valued customers who provided this to us.
Added - Added - Persian language option for content and headline generation
Added - Support for new Codex models of OpenAI in source code generation. Added - Compatibility with Elementor 3.11 Updated - Translation files
Fixed - The plugin script raises a JS error on the frontend as reported by one of our customers. Tweak - Preventing plugin from loading scripts on the frontend page.
Added - Deprecated the AI Advanced Writer addon, now replaced by native Text Editor addon of Elementor plugin. All advanced AI features of deprecated widget is now part of Text Editor widget. Added - The native Heading addon of Elementor now generates one or more AI powered headlines. Added - Added AI features to native HTML addon of Elementor. This addon can now generate webpages or website sections in HTML. Added - Enhanced native Code Highlight addon with AI features to help generate source code in a programming language of your choice.
Added - Enhanced native Image widget of Elementor with the ability to generate AI images. Supports prompt, image style and image size options. The images generated are stored in WP media library.
Fixed - Timeout errors Added - Auto Image generation by AI that are automatically saved to media library
Added - Sanitization checks for fields and translatable strings Added - Strict mode for JS files Added - Support for Writing Style and Writing Tone
Added - Initial Release
AI Assistant for Elementor – OpenAI GPT Details
|📝 Name||AI Assistant for Elementor – OpenAI GPT|
|🔗 Website||Visit Website|